Friday, September 4, 2009

"Walking in the Footsteps of Peter, Andrew, and Philip"

Bethsiada, located on shores of the Sea of Galilee, was the home to three of Jesus's apostles Peter, Andrew, and Philip (possibly the home of Nathanael as well). As Iwalked along the cardo of the village I was reminded of Andrew's declaration to his brother Peter, "we have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ," (John 1:41). Not all knowledge is of equal value and to know that Jesus is the Christ is the greatest knowlege one can posses. I testify along with Andrew, "come with me, for I have found the Messiah."

1 comment:

Talai said...

It seems like being in the very place where these wonderful things are recorded makes it seem more meaningful. When you write about it and have a picture to show me that you took, well, I feel it more. It resonates in my very being even more that Christ is our Savior.