Monday, June 23, 2008

"Eleven Muligan and One Fat Man:" Wasatch Back 2008 Relay

Take a look at this. Kaitlyn has joined the ranks of the Manscill's awesomeness crazy running adventures. Congratulations are certainly in order as Kait and her team completed the 182 miles. Kait did her part by completeing her three running legs for the team.
She is seen here admiring her medal. It has been suggested, by Kait, that next year the Manscill's have a team with the whole family joining in. Who wants in??
Colby also ran the race, also on a different team. I only wish you could of all seen Colby running his second leg of the race. The leg was in Morgan and it was just past dusk. He had glow sticks on his neck, writs, and ankles. He was a running Christmas tress for shore.

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I am totally in for next year! It sounds like so much fun and with our running genes we might just have a chance at placing . . . right? Way to go Kait. I'm so proud you!

Talai said...

Way to go Kaitlyn! I am soooo proud of you! I would do it next year, but ya know, I could be pregnant (gotta keep this famlily growing). So, if I am not, count me in!

Alyssa Warner said...

I made my blog private so if you would like to follow it please e-mail me at sportme04@hotmail.com and I'll invite you!